Books I've read

Demetra's books

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Divergent
Magic Study
Darklight
Poison Study
Angels' Blood
Dreams of Gods & Monsters
Days of Blood & Starlight
Sinner
Νυχτερινοί Ψίθυροι
Forever
The Divide
The Power
The Captive
The Initiation
Linger
Between the Spark and the Burn
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Facing Facts
Belonging


Demetra's favorite books »

Monday, February 23, 2015

Quotes on "Love" by Natasha Mostert in "Season of the Witch"

 What is the colour of seduction? The easy answer is red, but It does not ring true. 
Seduction is a feather brushing against the skin of the inner thigh. Subtle. Teasing. I think the colour of seduction is cappuccino. Dark coffee diluted with cream.  


...

  The Egyptians believe love to reside in the brain, not the heart. But I believe love should be vehement, physical, blotting out rational thoughts. Bathing in his maleness: his smell, his touch, his exquisite violence. The next morning a bruised body, a disheveled bed. And that searing sense that life is joy and passion.  


...

  Why is it that women find men’s hands so attractive? Is it the strength implicit in the powerful fingers and wrists, or just because of the role hands play in the making of love? Hands, which may caress, tease, grip in ecstasy. Smoothing the hair from my face, opening my mouth, quietening me.  
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: If you don't have a google account, you can always email me at demetra.is.blogging@gmail.com and leave me a private comment. Comments that are irrelevant to the subject of the post will not be published.