Books I've read

Demetra's books

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Divergent
Magic Study
Darklight
Poison Study
Angels' Blood
Dreams of Gods & Monsters
Days of Blood & Starlight
Sinner
Νυχτερινοί Ψίθυροι
Forever
The Divide
The Power
The Captive
The Initiation
Linger
Between the Spark and the Burn
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Facing Facts
Belonging


Demetra's favorite books »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Getting to know me

Hello all!!

If you are reading this post, you've probably been redirected here from my Goodreads, Facebook, or Tumblr account. There is a large possibility you don't know me in person, so let me explain my self. How did i deside to create a second blogger account? What will the main theme be? Am i not insecure about my web site's progress?

Well, it all started with Goodreads, to be honest. As a nerdy reader who mentally consumes minimum six hundred pages per day, i always need more to read. Then i came across Goodreads... And it was love at first site. So, having 3 months of summer ahead and nothing else to do, i happily devoted my self into reading and reviewing books. Then it struck me that it was not enough reviewing books through Goodreads, i wanted to have my own place - something like a diary that i could show to you, but it would all be there, collected and designed exactly as i like it.
So that you know, i already have a blogger account - aside from a reader, i am a writer too. If any of you is interested, you can e-mail me here and get a link. The thing is, mainly the posts on that other blog are in Greek, as it is my native language. I'll make sure though that i will upload some scripts in English.

The main thing in "Reads of the Dream Caster" will be reviewing books, mostly on the subjects of Paranormal, Fiction and Classics. I will also link some web stores on each post, so that you can easily find them online. I usually order from Alibris, because I trust the quality and adore the prices. I've also installed an E-pub reader so that i can always read my favorite books (or e-books), wherever i might be.

OF COURSE I am insecure about my web site's progress. I would really like to have some followers here, so that i would know there are people out there with whom i share the same passion and opinions. But even if there is no kind of progress, i don't think it would matter that much - my motives have nothing to do with being popular.

Reviews are coming!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great way to make an entrance... God speed!

    ReplyDelete

Note: If you don't have a google account, you can always email me at demetra.is.blogging@gmail.com and leave me a private comment. Comments that are irrelevant to the subject of the post will not be published.