Books I've read

Demetra's books

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Divergent
Magic Study
Darklight
Poison Study
Angels' Blood
Dreams of Gods & Monsters
Days of Blood & Starlight
Sinner
Νυχτερινοί Ψίθυροι
Forever
The Divide
The Power
The Captive
The Initiation
Linger
Between the Spark and the Burn
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Facing Facts
Belonging


Demetra's favorite books »

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

TAG: My "Want to Read" List for September-October 2014

Hello all! This is a quick, handy kind of list of the books I am certainly going to read within these 2 months. When I get to review them, a link will be added bellow each book cover so that you can get redirected straight to my post. If you've read any of them, feel free to express your opinion! I am currently reading The Initiation and The Captive part 1 (The Secret Circle #1 and #1.5) and preparing reviews on The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4)Linger (Wolves of Mercy Falls #2), and Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)



The Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero

Jackaby by William Ritter

Between the Spark and the Burn (Between #2) by April Jenevieve Tucholke

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor

Dark Secrets (Legacy of Lies #1) by Elizabeth Chandler

Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert
The Divide (The Secret Circle #4) by L.J Smith












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: If you don't have a google account, you can always email me at demetra.is.blogging@gmail.com and leave me a private comment. Comments that are irrelevant to the subject of the post will not be published.