Books I've read

Demetra's books

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Divergent
Magic Study
Darklight
Poison Study
Angels' Blood
Dreams of Gods & Monsters
Days of Blood & Starlight
Sinner
Νυχτερινοί Ψίθυροι
Forever
The Divide
The Power
The Captive
The Initiation
Linger
Between the Spark and the Burn
Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Facing Facts
Belonging


Demetra's favorite books »

Monday, November 24, 2014

My B.T.R Jar!

Hello all! Yesterday I was watching the video of a favorite book reviewer in youtube, and she had come up with the idea of a "B.T.R" Jar so that she would never get confused over what would be her next read. "B.T.R" means "Books To Read" and this is what a B.T.R Jar looks like:




Making your own Jar is extremely simple: you just make a list of books you want to read (this can be the tricky part, depends on the number of books) and cut out the titles. Then, you fold them carefully and put them in a jar of your choice. I chose one that used to contain Bonne Maman Strawbery Jam, and I now pretend that the papers smell like strawberries too.





Then, whenever you are bored and don't know what to read, you pick a title from your jar, and voila!
If you want to sneak peak in my Goodreads "To Read" shelf, follow the link :)


Greetings to all,
Demetra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: If you don't have a google account, you can always email me at demetra.is.blogging@gmail.com and leave me a private comment. Comments that are irrelevant to the subject of the post will not be published.